Individual care adapted to suite everyone’s needs.
A general residential and nursing home providing care for a variety of individual needs and specialist conditions, including short stays for respite, holiday and post operative care.
Sefton Hall, which is the largest of the four homes, is an striking Georgian building, reached via an impressive driveway and standing in delightful sunny gardens. It is only a few hundred yards from Dawlish town centre and the seafront.
Sefton Hall retains the atmosphere of an elegant hotel. Many of the rooms are exceptionally light and airy with full height windows looking over the grounds. There are three spacious lounges and a large dining room.
You may expect:
- An excellent choice of menu and good home cooking by our resident chef
- Delightful sunny gardens with summerhouse
- Close to town centre with shops, cafes, park and bandstand
- Regular visits by hairdresser, aromatherapist and chiropodist
- Fully fitted hairdressing salon
- Seasonal events and ongoing programme of events and outings along the seafront
- Main line Intercity Station
- Access to the M5 less than 5 miles from The Old Rectory
- Rapidly expanding airport providing domestic and international flights
Directions - click for map